Monday, June 13, 2011

Poor Puppy!

I think it is sad to see
The little dog who

Lives nest door to me.
His master does not give
Him the time of day.
What is the sense to
Not have this loyal friend
To stay?

This puppy used to be a
gleaming color of white
Now he's a brown dog
That barks long in the night.

We feed him and water him
As often as each day.
Don't know how long
His master will be away.

If I could give my "buddy boy "
A bath, and rub his belly
And make him laugh.
He looks so sad
I  know he's in pain.
Got to forgive his owner-
Because it is really a shame.

1 comment:

  1. Yes those that own puppies or dogs should give more time and love to them otherwise they are being very unfair. It's sad to see animals neglected and it needn't be that way if owners just did the right thing.

    I enjoyed your poem and I'd hope that more would understand and appreciate the responsibilities of being a dog owner.

    ReplyDelete